Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 30 Jan, 2015 49ers join Kings as investors in Sacramento Republic, plus highlights of mayor's speech
Sacramento Business Journal: Mayor Kevin Johnson announced at his annual State of the City speech Thursday that the San Francisco 49ers have joinedthe Sacramento Kings as investors in the city's professional soccer team.
- 27 Jan, 2015 Create the Future. Now. The Sacramento Kings' Ryan Montoya scouts the globe for the best in tech
Comstock's Magazine: Ryan Montoya’s task is clear, straightforward and possibly, well, impossible: Turn the Sacramento Kings into the most technologically adept sports franchise in the world.
- 26 Jan, 2015 After hours: Sacramento Business Review
Sacramento Business Journal: The annual Sacramento Business Review, organized by California State University Sacramento and the Sacramento Metro Chamber, forecast steady, moderate growth for this year.
- 26 Jan, 2015 Sacramento aerospace company settles contracting dispute
Sacramento Business Journal: Composite Engineering Inc., the Sacramento-based maker of military target aircraft, agreed to pay $2 million to settle allegations it inflated costs in a 2007 military contract.
- 26 Jan, 2015 Sunworks signs up two large agricultural solar projects
Sacramento Business Journal: Sunworks has won contracts to design and install solar photovoltaic projects for two California agricultural companies.
- 23 Jan, 2015 Marrone Bio product gets approved for more crops in Canada
Sacramento Business Journal: Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. announced Thursday it won approval for new uses in Canadian food crops for its Regalia Maxx biofungicide.
- 23 Jan, 2015 Tech Support: Acuity with Kirk Uhler
Comstock's Magazine: Longtime Placer County supervisor Kirk Uhler, now in his 4th term representing the communities of Roseville and Granite Bay, was recently selected as the new CEO of the Sacramento Area Regional Technology Alliance.
- 23 Jan, 2015 Elk Grove resident transforms Instagram success into a business
The Sacramento Bee: Elk Grove’s Faith Marie Lopez gets paid to make companies, products and even tourist destinations famous with Instagram.
- 22 Jan, 2015 National Cyber Security Alliance brings its seminar to Sacramento
Sacramento Business Journal: The National Cyber Security Alliance will present a free online security seminar in Sacramento on Jan. 29.
- 22 Jan, 2015 A Transformative Sacramento: SARTA’s outlook
Sacramento State of the City: Prior to the recession of the late 2000’s, Sacramento’s economy was driven mostly by an expanding state government with a constant flow of dollars surrounding municipalities and regulatory sectors.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 18 Feb, 2015 Tell Your Story Like a TED Pro
Whether you’re a startup founder or corporate executive, knowing how to communicate effectively is essential. In this excellent session, you will learn how to unleash your own innate powers and become the natural-born storyteller you were born to be. Great leaders know how to harness the power of story.