Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 27 May, 2015 Sacramento startup wins spot in Silicon Valley accelerator
Sacramento Business Journal: Make My Quince, a startup launched at a local hackathon, is working its way through the Manos Accelerator LLC program in San Jose.
- 22 May, 2015 Food, nutrition companies sweep top spots of UC Davis Big Bang business competition
Sacramento Business Journal: Four out of five finalists in this year’s Big Bang Business Competition at the University of California Davis were food related.
- 21 May, 2015 Individual enrollment tops small-biz health coverage in California
Sacramento Business Journal: The number of Californians with health coverage through small employers dropped below enrollment in the individual market for the first time, a new study shows.
- 21 May, 2015 Audio tech company strikes another rich vein on first day of crowdfunding campaign
Sacramento Business Journal: Light Harmonic LLC, which has had the most successful local crowdfunding campaign, is doing it again.
- 21 May, 2015 Sacramento CEOs gather to support career training in high schools
Sacramento Business Journal: A dozen business leaders from across the capital region are meeting Thursday at River City High School to discuss ways to support career education programs in surrounding area high schools.
- 21 May, 2015 Company installing solar panels, car-charging station for Sun City
Sacramento Business Journal: Roseville’s Sunworks has won a $3 million contract to install a 1 megawatt photovoltaic array for the Sun City Lincoln Hills Community Association.
- 20 May, 2015 Startups bring big ideas to UC Davis business contest
Sacramento Business Journal: Five finalists will compete Thursday for nearly $40,000 in prize money at the Big Bang Business Competition at the University of California Davis.
- 20 May, 2015 Aerojet Rocketdyne testing space plane propulsion
Sacramento Business Journal: Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc. supported a launch Wednesday morning from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station that includes a propulsion experiment of the military’s X-37B space plane.
- 20 May, 2015 California home to most women-owned businesses; Sacramento numbers rising
The Sacramento Bee: California is home to the greatest number of women-owned businesses with about 1.2 million, according to estimates in the latest American Express analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data.
- 19 May, 2015 Greater Sacramento releases regional cooperation plan
Sacramento Business Journal: Fifteen communities in the capital region have signed onto a regional cooperation agreement from Sacramento’s startup CEO group that articulates how cities and counties will work together to attract outside business.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 5 Jun, 2015 TechEdge Celebration
2015 marks the 12th annual TechEdge Celebration, the region's largest gathering in honor of our technology sector! As always, TechEdge promises – and will deliver – thought-provoking and inspirational keynote speakers and the most current and comprehensive view of our region’s entire tech sector.
- 16 Jun, 2015 Clean Tech Mixer
SARTA's CleanStart is bringing Clean Tech to you! Join us for our second in a series of CleanTech networking events.
- 18 Jun, 2015 TechLink Members Only Mixer
TechLink: SARTA's exclusive members-only networking mixer for the technology sector, where you can meet and mingle with the region's most innovative tech entrepreneurs and industry leaders, including SARTA's Board of Directors.