Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 1 Jul, 2015 Aerojet has customers lined up for new space-plane engine
Sacramento Business Journal: Aerojet Rocketdyne announced Wednesday it successfully tested a new rocket engine aboard a military craft in orbit.
- 1 Jul, 2015 Status Check: AgTech in the Central Valley
Comstock's Magazine: Last February we reported on advancements in agricultural technology in the Capital Region and the Sacramento Area Regional Technology Alliance’s effort to better connect growers and investors to agtech in the Central Valley (“The New World of Ag,” by Allison Joy).
- 30 Jun, 2015 More executive changes at rocket maker Aerojet Rocketdyne
Sacramento Business Journal: Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc. has promoted Mark Tucker, formerly a senior vice president, to be the company’s chief operating officer.
- 29 Jun, 2015 Businesses likely to be focus of Supreme Court's next decision advancing LGBT equality
Sacramento Business Journal: While many celebrated the Supreme Court's recognition Friday that gay couples have a constitutional right to marry, businesses are likely to find themselves on the front lines the next time the high court grapples with LGBT equality — probably far sooner than many expect.
- 26 Jun, 2015 University of the Pacific launching part-time MBA program in Sacramento this fall
Sacramento Business Journal: University of the Pacific will launch a part-time Master of Business Administration program this fall that will be modeled after a program currently offered at Drexel University'sSacramento campus, UOP officials said this week.
- 25 Jun, 2015 Cesca satisfies Nasdaq financial reporting requirement
Sacramento Business Journal: Cesca Therapeutics Inc. announced Thursday it got a letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market saying the company complies with market rules for financial reporting.
- 24 Jun, 2015 After hours: Black Chamber of Commerce Young Entrepreneurship Academy
Sacramento Business Journal: The Sacramento Black Chamber of Commerce held its Young Entrepreneurs Academy graduation on June 18 at the Walter Buehler Alumni Center on the campus of the University of California Davis.
- 24 Jun, 2015 Arcadia wins FDA approval to sell oil byproduct, opening up big new market
Sacramento Business Journal: Arcadia Biosciences Inc. said Tuesday it has won approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to sell a byproduct of its genetically modified safflower product as livestock feed.
- 24 Jun, 2015 Workshop to help entrepreneurs increase online presence
The Sacramento Bee: Assemblyman Jim Cooper, D-Elk Grove, on Thursday will co-host a free small-business workshop designed to help firms increase their visibility online.
- 23 Jun, 2015 Cesca Therapeutics gets patent, approval to start clinical trial
Sacramento Business Journal: Cesca Therapeutics Inc. announced Tuesday it was issued a patent for its regenerative cell therapy, and it is about to start a clinical study using that therapy.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 24 Sep, 2015 TechLink Members Only Mixer
TechLink: SARTA's exclusive members-only networking mixer for the technology sector, where you can meet and mingle with the region's most innovative tech entrepreneurs and industry leaders, including SARTA's Board of Directors.
- 1 Dec, 2015 TechCon Sacramento
TechCon Sacramento is bringing-together the region’s multiple tech sectors for a full day of innovation. Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to view the full spectrum of technology, gain a more robust understanding and appreciation of what’s happening in the Sacramento region, see how local tech companies are making a global impact, and obtain action-oriented information. Hear entrepreneurs pitch before investors and attend the Innovator of the Year Awards!