Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 27 Mar, 2015 SolarCity seeks 300 new employees in Roseville sales center
Sacramento Business Journal: SolarCity will be hiring about 300 people in Roseville through the end of this year, the company announced Friday.
- 27 Mar, 2015 Nevada County broadcast tech companies raising money for incubator and training center
Sacramento Business Journal: Nevada County business leaders want to build a facility that would serve as a meeting place, incubator and training center for the region's community of broadcast technology companies.
- 26 Mar, 2015 Ag-tech company makes another sale of high-tech food safety machine
Sacramento Business Journal: Agricultural technology company RF Biocidics announced Wednesday it sold one of its radio frequency food safety machines to almond growers Sran Family Orchards in Kerman.
- 26 Mar, 2015 Sac State's new president talks of technology, business ... and the Oxford comma
Sacramento Business Journal: The new president of California State University Sacramento plans to advocate for technology-based education, more business partnerships and tighter bonds between campus and community.
- 26 Mar, 2015 New nonprofit in Sacramento helps women enter workforce
Sacramento Business Journal: A new nonprofit organization in Sacramento aims to help disadvantaged women thrive in the professional world.
- 25 Mar, 2015 Sierra College Welcomes Hacker Lab to Rocklin
Comstock's Magazine: Entrepreneurs, small business workers and students will have the chance to learn about startups and contribute to Placer County’s economy this spring when Sierra College and Hacker Lab open their new co-working and making space.
- 24 Mar, 2015 Startup brings another bitcoin machine to region
Sacramento Business Journal: Coinucopia, the El Dorado Hills startup that brought a bitcoin machine to the Westfield Galleria at Roseville last November, is expanding its presence.
- 24 Mar, 2015 Company invents technology to squeeze in more TV ads -- and you'll never notice
Sacramento Business Journal: Nevada City broadcast technology company Telestream Inc. is launching a new digital video tool to help television outlets squeeze shows into less time -- without viewers noticing.
- 24 Mar, 2015 After hours: Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council
Sacramento Business Journal: The Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council held its first luncheon on March 18.
- 24 Mar, 2015 Steve Wozniak shares thoughts on robot apocalypse and a potential Apple car
Sacramento Business Journal: Apple Inc. co-founder Steve Wozniak says he wants the company to get into the car business and challenge Tesla.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 22 Apr, 2015 Mobile Apps - From Idea to Execution to Explosion
Do you have the next big app idea, but don’t know where to start to make it a reality? It takes careful planning from idea to execution to make your app explode into the market In this seminar, you’ll learn tips, tactics and tricks that will help you succeed in the world of mobile.
- 5 Jun, 2015 TechEdge Celebration
2015 marks the 12th annual TechEdge Celebration, the region's largest gathering in honor of our technology sector! As always, TechEdge promises – and will deliver –thought-provoking and inspirational keynote speakers and the most current and comprehensive view of our region’s entire tech sector.