Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 28 Aug, 2014 SARTA taps four more veteran technology executives for its board of directors
Sacramento Business Journal: The Sacramento Regional Technology Alliance named four technology veterans to its board of directors — three current or former CEOs and a senior executive at Intel Corp.
- 28 Aug, 2014 Marrone gets approval to sell bioinsecticide Venerate in California
Sacramento Business Journal: Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has been approved to sell its biological pest management product Venerate in California.
- 28 Aug, 2014 SARTA Adds Breadth of Technology Experience to Board of Directors
SARTA Press Release: The Sacramento Regional Technology Alliance (SARTA) announced that it has added four new members to its board of directors. The four bring large corporate experience, regional technology startup expertise, gaming know-how, and SaaS background to the SARTA Board.
- 28 Aug, 2014 Eye on the City: SARTA’s 2014 Partner Appreciation Reception
CBS13: SARTA’s 2014 Partner Appreciation Reception was hosted by Paul Martin’s American Bistro, in Roseville, on August 26.
- 28 Aug, 2014 Biotech firm opens headquarters, laboratories in Davis
The Sacramento Bee: BioConsortia Inc., an agricultural biotechnology startup, has opened its new company headquarters and research/development laboratories in Davis.
- 28 Aug, 2014 Agtech company BioConsortia opens headquarters, lab in Davis
Sacramento Business Journal: BioConsortia Inc., the agricultural biotechnology company that raised $15 million in venture capital earlier this year, has opened its headquarters office and laboratory space in Davis.
- 27 Aug, 2014 Stevia First gets Chinese distribution deal for natural sweetener
Sacramento Business Journal: Even as it is working to make natural sweetener stevia into a domestic crop, Sutter County-based Stevia First Corp. has a new agreement to distribute Chinese-grown stevia in the U.S.
- 27 Aug, 2014 Roseville's SPI Solar gets initial go-ahead for project in China
The Sacramento Bee: SPI Solar, the Roseville-based solar energy developer, says that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Xinyu Xinwei New Energy Co. Ltd., has received preliminary approval to develop a 10-megawatt solar project in eastern China.
- 27 Aug, 2014 Purple launches 2.0 upgrade to its deaf videophone technology
Sacramento Business Journal: The Rocklin company that develops telecommunications technology for the deaf announced its new software and hardware for its state-of-the-art videophone.
- 26 Aug, 2014 SPI Solar gets approval for another solar project in China
Sacramento Business Journal: SPI Solar has received preliminary approval to build a 10-megawatt photovoltaic project in Shandong Province, China.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 17 Sep, 2014 Hire for Success -- How To Select People Who Will Grow Your Company
Every business owner and hiring manager has heard it -- hire talent based on your company culture, not just the skills required for the position. In this seminar, we’ll roll up our sleeves and teach you some sure-fire techniques for finding talent that will be key to growing your organization.
- 25 Sep, 2014 Beer and Geeks Meetup
Tap into the tech community. A casual mixer designed to help techies around the region connect, learn, engage, etc... Show up, grab a drink, unwind and meet someone new. No cost to attend - just RSVP so we know you're coming
- 6 Nov, 2014 TechCon Sacramento