Stay tuned for events related to the technology sector in the Greater Sacramento region.
SARTA News & Press Releases
- 17 Apr, 2014Cathie Anderson: Folsom’s AgreeYa Solutions isn’t afraid to let go
The Sacramento Bee: Folsom’s AgreeYa Solutions has almost doubled its revenue since 2008, concrete confirmation for managing partner Ajay Kaul that spinning off the firm’s mobile practice was the right decision a few years ago.
- 17 Apr, 2014Light Harmonic goes for crowdfunding again to make amplifier and battery for smartphones
Sacramento Business Journal: The engineers and audiophiles at Light Harmonic LLC are at it again, this time offering an amplifier and battery for smartphones as an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign.
- 17 Apr, 2014Roseville solar installer completes power systems in Manteca, Tracy
The Sacramento Bee: Roseville-based solar power company SUNworks has commissioned projects with a combined total of about 1 megawatt for Quaresma Dairy in Manteca and M&B Alfalfa Farms in Tracy.
- 16 Apr, 2014A startup storyteller with TV chops scours Silicon Alley for entrepreneurial tales
UpStart Business Journal: Former television journalist Neil St. Clair's startup is all about telling the stories of other startups in Silicon Alley.
- 16 Apr, 2014Intel reports lower 1Q net income, higher revenue
The Sacramento Bee: Intel's earnings fell in the first three months of the year amid a continued slump in the worldwide PC market, but revenue grew slightly because of solid demand for tablet processors and its data center services.
- 16 Apr, 2014Sacramento's Hacker Lab working to meet deadline for 'techies' health care plan
The Sacramento Bee: Hacker Lab, the Sacramento nonprofit that helps nurture technology startups, says it needs 21 more sign-ups by 5 p.m. Thursday to activate its “HackerCare” health care coverage aimed at businesses and individuals in the technology industry by May 1.
- 15 Apr, 2014Cathie Anderson: Handy enough for you?
The Sacramento Bee: Looking for a handyman or maid? The founders of Manhattan-based Handybook said Monday that the right person now can be at your door with just the tap of an app.
- 15 Apr, 2014RagingWire plans $16.2M in improvements to data center
Sacramento Business Journal: RagingWire Data Centers pulled permits from the city of Sacramento this month to do more than $16.2 million in improvements to its second Sacramento data center.
- 15 Apr, 2014Sacramento’s Pacific Ethanol wipes out its corporate debt
The Sacramento Bee: Pacific Ethanol Inc. said Tuesday it has eliminated all its corporate debt, another milestone in the once-troubled company’s comeback.
- 15 Apr, 2014Pacific Ethanol pays off last of bond debt
Sacramento Business Journal: Sacramento-based Pacific Ethanol Inc. on Tuesday said it paid off the last of $22.2 million in bond debt, following the completion of the company’s successful share offering.
Network with local tech leaders and investors
- 17 Apr, 2014Beer and Geeks Meetup
Tap into the tech community. A casual mixer designed to help techies around the region connect, learn, engage, etc... Show up, grab a drink, unwind and meet someone new. No cost to attend - just RSVP so we know you're coming
- 15 May, 2014TechLink Members Only Mixer
TechLink: SARTA's exclusive members-only networking mixer for the technology sector, where you can meet and mingle with the region's most innovative tech entrepreneurs and industry leaders, including SARTA's Board of Directors.